Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Since fees are established based upon group size and spaces are limited, payments will not be refunded but a credit will be put on a client’s account if applicable.
- All credits are subject to a minimum $50.00 administrative fee.
Programs and Camps
- Cancellations up to two (2) weeks prior to an event start date will receive a credit less 25% of the total event cost if applicable
- Cancellations between two (2) weeks and 48 hours prior to an event start date will receive a credit less 75% of the total event cost if applicable
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to an event start date will NOT receive a credit
Personal / Private / Blade Training
- Cancellation of a session must be made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled training date
- Failure to do so will result in the session being charged and removed from the package
- RHP Training Centre Inc. does not guarantee that messages left on the voice-mail or email system will be received prior to these time lines and it is up to the individual clients to ensure that the sessions have been properly cancelled or rescheduled. Clients may do this using the online Client Portal at anytime prior to the 48 hour rule.
It is the client’s responsibility to find partners for semi-private sessions or they will be responsible to cover the cost of a 1-on-1 private session upgrade.
- Year long contracts will not be subject to cancellation and refund policies as outlined in the individual specific contracts.